Privacy and Protection of personal data
We collect and process your personal data only when it is absolutely necessary.
We will never sell, rent, distribute, or publicize in any way your personal data.
If you are under 16, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services of this site.
Along with our company’s internal IT systems, this site is designed to comply with the following laws/regulations regarding the protection of user’s personal data:
- EU Data Protection Directive (DPD of year 1995)
- Regulation on general EU data protection (GDPR of year 2018)
Personal information collected by this site and why we collect it
This site collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
1. Contact forms and e-mail links
What is a cookie?
The term «cookie» refers to a small data file consisting solely of a set of text information that the site transmits to the web browser on your computer’s hard disk, either temporarily throughout your visit , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform different operations (for example, you are distinguished from other site’s visitors or remember certain info for you like your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains some anonymous information. A cookie typically contains the name of the cookie field, the cookie’s lifetime, and a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
Types of cookies
The basic types of cookies are described below:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: These remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser even after the browser closes, sometimes for one year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie). Permanent cookies are used when the site administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (e.g., to remember your username or your site configuration preferences).
- First-party cookies: These are cookies installed on your browser and/or hard drive of your device from the site you are visiting. This includes assigning a unique ID to you, in order to monitor your site navigation. Site creators often use first-party cookies to handle visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks to track your visits to the various sites they advertise. The site administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
Cookies on this site and how to manage them
See the following information about the third-party cookies we use on this site, including how to disable them and the effect of disabling on the site’s functionality. If you need any help on how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to check or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are performance analytics/logging cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site. These cookies can inform us on how many visitors use the site, the visit’s time and duration, and also provide information on how visitors navigate across the site. This information helps us improve the way our site works. They are anonymous information and do not contain personal information.
On our site, we have activated the anonymity of Google Analytics IPs under a relevant law on personal data (GDPR).
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You can disable Google Analytics tracking by visting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you disable these cookies, your activity will not be counted or used in the statistics we collect to improve the services we provide through this site. Website functionality will not be affected.
Social Networks cookies
Third-party social networks can place cookies on your device if you choose to share a web page of our site with another third-party Social Network site, by clicking on one of the «share» buttons.
If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to share any of our content with third-party social networks.
About this site’s web server
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via the HTTPS protocol using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
For any of your personal information stored in our database, all necessary action will be taken to be secure as possible.
We will report any unlawful violation of our database or any third party data processing database to all relevant stakeholders as well as authorities within 72 hours of the violation, if it is obvious that the personal data stored in recognizable form, have been stolen.
The writer has just completed a lengthy essay , but you realize that you don’t have the time or energy to improve the essay. Although it’s tempting to spend some time to write it yourself, you’ll end https://startup.info/how-to-choose-the-best-paper-writing-service-in-2022/ up with a poorly written paper that will only hurt your grade. Instead, hire a writer to get your work completed at the right time. There are many advantages to hiring a paperwriter. Aside from freeing up your time, you’ll also be able to have an extra time to concentrate on taking classes. You’ll be able to study and gain knowledge if the papers you write are superior to examinations.
Leave a Reply